bruschetta is a traditional italian object in which small slices of bread are crowned with things like tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese, as is the case in this delightful .
1. 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
2. 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
3. 3 cloves minced garlic
4. 1/4 cup olive oil
5. 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
6. 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1 French baguette
10. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat the oven on broiler setting.
2. in a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, solar-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. allow the mixture to take a seat for 10 minutes.
three. reduce the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. on a baking sheet, set up the baguette slices in a unmarried layer. broil for 1 to 2 mins, until slightly brown.
4. divide the tomato combination calmly over the baguette slices. top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
five. broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.