1. 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2. 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats, ground in food processor
3. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
4. 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
5. 1 cup sugar
6. 1/2 cup brown sugar
7. 1 egg
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
10. 1 cup white chocolate chips
11. Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f. line cookie sheets with reynolds(r) parchment paper; set aside.
2. integrate flour, floor oats and baking soda in a medium bowl. set aside. beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 45 to 60 seconds in a further huge mixing bowl. add the sugar and brown sugar and beat combination until blended, scraping sides of bowl now and again. beat in egg and vanilla extract till combined. slowly fold in flour mixture in several batches. stir in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
3. area dough through rounded tablespoons, 2 inches aside, onto parchment lined cookie sheets. (approximately 15 cookies in line with baking sheet.)
4. bake in middle of oven for 10-12 minutes or till the rims are set. location cookie sheet on cooling rack for two mins to chill. slide the parchment sheets with baked cookies onto twine racks and cool completely.