1. 3 eggs
2. 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, or to taste
3. 1 teaspoon butter
4. 1 ounce cream cheese, cut into small pieces, or to taste
5. 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
6. 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
7. 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
8. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
9. 2 teaspoons sour cream, or to taste
10. 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:22 Minutes
1. whisk eggs and heavy cream collectively in a huge bowl.
2. warmness a huge nonstick skillet over medium warmness. spread butter flippantly over the floor of the pan; prepare dinner until foamy, 30 seconds to 1 minute. upload eggs; cook dinner till starting to set, approximately 4 mins. drop cream cheese portions, salmon portions, and scallions over the eggs. hold cooking till eggs are set, about 2 mins greater. season with salt and pepper.
3. roll the omelet over onto itself; slide onto a plate. top with dill, bitter cream, and chives.