1. 1 (4 inch) waffle
2. 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
3. 1 tablespoon peanut butter, or to taste
4. 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, or to taste
5. 1 tablespoon chocolate shell ice cream topping, or to taste
6. 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts, or to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. place waffle on a work surface or plate; upload ice cream. spoon peanut butter and chocolate syrup over ice cream. fold waffle around fillings growing a “taco” form.
2. pour enough chocolate shell over “taco” so the filling is absolutely covered and sealed in; top with peanuts. permit shell to harden.