1. Raspberry Sorbet:
2. 1/4 cup water
3. 3 tablespoons white sugar
4. 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
6. 3 eggs
7. 1/2 cup milk (optional)
8. 1/2 cup water
9. 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
10. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
11. 1/2 teaspoon salt
12. 1 teaspoon butter
14. 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
15. 1 apple, cored and sliced
16. 1 sprig fresh mint (about 15 leaves)
17. 2 tablespoons currants
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 18 Minutes
1. warmth 1/4 water and 3 tablespoons sugar in a saucepan over medium heat till combination is simmering and sugar is dissolved. get rid of from warmth and permit syrup to chill to room temperature.
2. region raspberries inside the bowl of a food processor; pulse until pureed. pour cooled syrup into raspberry puree and mix properly. strain thru a first-rate-meshed sieve into a field. cowl with plastic wrap and freeze till firm, as a minimum 2 half of hours. cut up with a fork and place lower back within the freezer.
3. integrate eggs, milk, half of cup water, and 3 tablespoons melted butter in a bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer till easy and creamy. add flour and salt and blend until batter is clean.
four. grease a 9-inch nonstick skillet with 1 teaspoon butter over medium warmness. pour a small ladleful of batter into the skillet. at once rotate the skillet until batter coats the cooking floor in a thin layer. cook till the top of the crepe is no longer moist and the bottom has grew to become light brown, 1 to 2 mins. run a spatula round the edge of the skillet to loosen crepe; turn crepe and cook dinner till the opposite aspect has became mild brown, about 1 minute greater. slide geared up crepe onto a warmed plate and keep warm. repeat with remaining batter.
5. set up crepes on plates and dust with confectioners’ sugar. vicinity a scoop of raspberry sorbet on the aspect and garnish with apple slices, clean mint leaves, and crimson currants.