2. 1 cup all-purpose flour
3. 1 pinch salt
4. 1 1/4 cups milk
5. 1 egg
6. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7. 1 teaspoon butter, or more as needed
8. Chocolate Sauce:
9. 2 teaspoons butter
10. 1 tablespoon milk
11. 2 teaspoons hazelnut liqueur
12. 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, or more to taste
13. 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
14. 2 ripe bananas, sliced
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:58 Minutes
1. sift flour and salt into a big bowl. integrate 1 1/4 cups milk, egg, and oil in a 2d bowl and beat until well mixed. upload milk mixture to flour aggregate and stir to mix. set batter apart for 30 minutes.
2. soften 1 teaspoon butter in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. pour a small ladleful of batter into the skillet. straight away rotate the skillet till batter coats the cooking surface in a thin layer. cook until the pinnacle of the crepe is not moist and the lowest has became light brown, 1 to two mins. run a spatula around the brink of the skillet to loosen crepe; turn crepe and cook till the alternative aspect has grew to become light brown, about 1 minute more. slide crepe onto a warmed plate. repeat with closing batter.
three. soften 2 teaspoons butter in a saucepan; stir in 1 tablespoon milk and hazelnut liqueur. add confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder and preserve heat over very low warmness.
four. distribute crepes among plates. add 1/four of the banana slices onto every crepe and pour 1/four of the chocolate sauce on pinnacle. roll up crepe and fold. dust with confectioners’ sugar.