1. 1 cup oats
2. 3 cups water
3. 2 cups hot water, or more to taste
4. 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
5. 1 teaspoon white sugar
6. 1/2 teaspoon herbe de Provence
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1 pinch garlic powder
10. 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. add oats into three cups water in a saucepan; let it boil,sim heat, and cook till the oats are soft and the water is absorbed, for 20 mins.
2.add 2 cups hot water into the cooked oats. strain water to apply as ‘oat broth’ right into a massive sauce pan. keep cooked oats for every other use.
3.add pumpkin puree, sugar, herbes de provence, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder into the oat broth and mix well; pour olive oil and stir to combine.add warm water, if required.keep the saucepan over medium heat, deliver the gravy to a simmer, and cook for 10 mins.