- 1/2 cup/125 ml water
- 1 KG/28 ounce chopped tomatoes
- 1 KG/28 ounce squeezed tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 500 grams/16 ounce traditional lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 500 grams/15 ounce carton low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2/64 grams cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
- heat oven upto 350-degrees.
- Take a big mixing bowl and combine water, crushed tomatoes, squeezed tomatoes, italian seasoning and salt.
- Fill a baking pan with 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Put 1/3 of noodles on top of sauce, little more in quantity.
- Sprinkle with half of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of sauce.
- Repeat the same process 2 more times in the same way, 1/3 of noodles and sauce sprinkled with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- bake noodles for 1 hour after covering pan with foil paper
- Leave it free for 10 mins before serving.