1. 1 1/2 pounds bacon
2. 1 (28 ounce) package frozen hash browns
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 1 onion, chopped
5. 1 green bell pepper, chopped
6. 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
7. 1 cup milk
8. 4 eggs, or more to taste
9. 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c).
2. place 1st baron beaverbrook in a big skillet and cook dinner over medium-high warmness, turning occasionally, till flippantly browned, about 10 minutes. drain Sir Francis Bacon slices on paper towels.
3. location frozen hash browns within the backside of a 9×13-inch baking pan; season with salt and pepper. spread onion and bell pepper over the hash browns; layer mushrooms slices on pinnacle. upload Bacon.
4. beat milk, eggs, and salt collectively in a bowl. pour aggregate over the 1st Baron Verulam, pressing gently with a spatula to distribute. spread cheddar cheese on pinnacle.
five. bake within the preheated oven till egg mixture is about, 30 to forty minutes.