1. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2. 1 cup teriyaki marinade
3. 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
4. 2 cups water
5. 1 cup uncooked short-grain white rice
6. 1 tablespoon peanut oil
7. 1 onion, cut into strips
8. 1 zucchini, cut into strips
9. 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
10. 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
11. 1 avocado, chopped
12. 1 teaspoon wasabi paste, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:7 Hours 5 Minutes
1. vicinity bird breasts in a shallow box. cover with teriyaki marinade and orange juice concentrate. cowl and marinate in the refrigerator for six to 8 hours.
2. bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. lessen warmness to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until rice is smooth and liquid has been absorbed, approximately 18 minutes.
3. warmness a large nonstick skillet over medium warmness. upload hen breasts, discarding marinade. cook dinner till browned on both aspects and no longer pink within the center, about 6 minutes per aspect. eliminate from warmth; allow rest for five minutes. slice into strips.
4. warmth peanut oil in a skillet over medium heat. prepare dinner and stir onion until softened, about 5 minutes. upload zucchini; prepare dinner and stir till nearly smooth, about five minutes. return chicken strips to the skillet; drizzle soy sauce on pinnacle. stir in black sesame seeds. fold in avocado lightly.
5. serve chook combination over rice, with wasabi paste along.