1. 5 1/2 pounds/2.5 kg apples – peeled, cored and finely chopped
2. 4 cups/1020 gm white sugar
3. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4. 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:11 Hours, Ready In:11 Hours 30 Minutes
1. keep the apples in a slow cooker. mix the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt. pour the combination over the apples in the slow cooker and blend nicely.
2. cover and cook for 1 hour.
3. cook on high heat for nine to 11 hours, stirring from time to time, until the mixture is thickened and dark brown.
4. uncover and retain cooking on low 1 hour. stir with a whisk, if favored, to growth smoothness.
5. let it cool and keep it in fridge.