1. cooking spray
2. 2 cups white sugar
3. 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
4. 4 eggs
5. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/2 pound matzo cake meal
8. 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
10. 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. beat sugar and butter in a big bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high velocity until light and fluffy. add eggs, vanilla extract, and salt; mix until thoroughly blended. mix in matzo meal, cocoa powder, and cinnamon with a wooden spoon. transfer to mixer and beat till batter is thoroughly mixed and clean, scraping facets of the bowl, 1 to 2 minutes. fold in chocolate chips.
3. pour batter into the middle of the organized pan; unfold out evenly.
4. bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 25 minutes. cast off from the oven and cool in the pan, about 10 minutes. slice into 18 squares and switch to a serving plate. region plate on a twine rack till cakes are thoroughly cooled, about half-hour.