1. cooking spray
2. 1 egg
3. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
4. 2 1/2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
5. 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
6. 2 teaspoons adobo seasoning, or to taste
7. 5 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
8. 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
9. 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. beat egg and lemon juice together in a bowl.
3. mix bread crumbs, romano cheese, and adobo seasoning collectively on a plate. dredge hen breasts within the egg aggregate, coat with bread crumb mixture, and place within the organized pan.
4. bake within the preheated oven until not red in the middle and the juices run clear, about 20 mins. an instant-study thermometer inserted into the middle ought to examine at least one hundred sixty five stages f (74 levels c). turn fowl breasts over and spoon tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on pinnacle. preserve baking until cheese is melted, approximately five minutes greater.