potatoes, celery root, and chicken stock are pureed with broccoli to give this brief and easy soup a creamy consistency and rich mouth sense.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 large yellow onion, coarsely chopped
3. 3 large cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
4. 3 broccoli stalks, coarsely chopped
5. 2 broccoli florets and stalks, coarsely chopped
6. 2 large potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
7. 1/3 celery root, coarsely chopped
8. 4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. warmness olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low warmness. upload onion and garlic; cook and stir till translucent, 10 to fifteen minutes. add broccoli stalks, potatoes, broccoli florets, and celery root; toss until covered in oil. cowl vegetables with hen inventory; convey to a boil.
2. reduce warmth and simmer, stirring on occasion, until veggies are easily pierced with a fork, 20 to twenty-five minutes. take away soup from warmth.
3. fill a blender no extra than halfway with liquid and vegetables. cowl and keep lid down; pulse some instances earlier than growing blender to most velocity. puree until soup is light inexperienced and creamy, 45 seconds to 1 minute. repeat with closing soup, running in batches.