cauliflower is tossed with cumin, turmeric, yogurt, and milk on this indian-style curried vegetable dish that's a active yellow-orange color.
1. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
2. 1 tablespoon ground coriander
3. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
4. 1 teaspoon ground chile pepper
5. 1 teaspoon mustard powder
6. 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
7. 1 pinch salt
8. 1/2 cup water
9. 3/4 cup skim milk
10. 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
11. 1 tablespoon olive oil
12. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
13. 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
14. 2 lemons, juiced
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:27 Minutes
1. blend flour, coriander, cumin, chile pepper, mustard powder, turmeric, and salt collectively in a bowl. blend in water until a paste paperwork. stir in skim milk and yogurt.
2. warmness oil in a nonstick pot over medium heat. upload cumin seeds; heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 mins. add spice paste; heat for 1 minute. add cauliflower to the pot and toss with spice paste till absolutely lined. cover and prepare dinner cauliflower over medium-low warmness, stirring numerous instances to coat and prevent burning, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
three. stir lemon juice into the cauliflower simply earlier than serving.