1. 1 head finely chopped cauliflower
2. 1 chopped yam
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. salt and ground black pepper
5. 1 large halved and seeded buttercup squash
6. 1/4 cup butter
7. 1 yellow chopped onion
8. 3 tablespoons red curry paste
9. 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
10. 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
11. 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
12. 2 boiled chicken breasts
13. 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1.heat oven to 200 degree c. place a baking sheet within the oven.
2. toss cauliflower, yam, and olive oil until covered; season with salt and pepper. switch to the new baking sheet in a unmarried layer.
3. bake until slightly smooth and toasted on pinnacle, 30 to forty mins.
4. microwave buttercup squash until flesh is tender and effortlessly removed from pores and skin,for 10 mins.let it cool for managing.remove pores and skin.
5. melt butter over medium heat.add onion, curry paste, turmeric, and ginger; cook and stir until onion is softened,for five minutes. stir in roasted yams, half of the roasted cauliflower, squash, and chook broth. lessen heat to low; simmer soup until flavors are well combined, for 30 minutes.
6. stir bird and the ultimate roasted cauliflower into the soup. simmer till cauliflower is smooth, 15 to twenty minutes. season with salt and pepper. garnish with toasted pecans.