1. 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
2. 1 yam, diced
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
4. salt and ground black pepper to taste
5. 1 large buttercup squash, halved and seeded
6. 1/4 cup butter
7. 1 yellow onion, diced
8. 3 tablespoons red curry paste
9. 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
10. 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
11. 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
12. 2 boiled chicken breasts, shredded
13. 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1. preheat oven to 400 levels f (200 ranges c). place a baking sheet within the oven.
2. toss cauliflower, yam, and olive oil collectively until covered; season with salt and pepper. switch to the new baking sheet in a unmarried layer.
3. bake until slightly smooth and toasted on pinnacle, 30 to forty mins.
4. microwave buttercup squash until flesh is tender and effortlessly removed from pores and skin, approximately 10 mins. permit cool for managing. cast off pores and skin.
5. soften butter in a massive pot over medium heat. upload onion, curry paste, turmeric, and ginger; cook and stir until onion is softened, about five minutes. stir in roasted yams, half of the roasted cauliflower, squash, and chook broth. lessen warmness to low; simmer soup until flavors are well combined, approximately 30 minutes.
6. stir bird and the ultimate roasted cauliflower into the soup. simmer till cauliflower is smooth, 15 to twenty minutes. season with salt and pepper. garnish with toasted pecans.