1. 2 (12 count) packages Hawaiian bread rolls (such as King’s®)
2. 1/2 cup butter, melted
3. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4. Worcestershire sauce
5. 1 tablespoon onion powder
6. 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
7. 1 pound cooked pulled pork without sauce
8. 24 slices honey-cured deli ham
9. 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese, or more as needed
10. 48 dill pickle chips, patted dry
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. grease bottom and aspects of a 9×13-inch baking dish or disposable aluminum pan.
2. cut hawaiian rolls in 1/2. set up 24 backside halves within the baking dish.
3. blend melted butter, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and poppy seeds together in a bowl. brush half half the butter mixture over the bottom halves in the baking dish.
4. layer pulled red meat, ham, swiss cheese, and 2 pickle chips to each roll, in this order, and cowl with tops of rolls. brush remaining butter aggregate over the tops. cowl with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 ranges c).
6. bake sliders inside the preheated oven, included, for 20 minutes. cast off foil and press down the tops of the sliders with a spatula to flatten. bake till sliders are heated thru and top is crispy, about 15 minutes greater.