1. 1/2 cup butter, softened
2. 1/2 cup brown sugar
3. 1/4 cup white sugar
4. 1 egg
5. 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
6. 3/4 cup rolled oats
7. 1/2 cup malted milk powder
8. 1/4 cup chopped dates
9. 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
10. 1/4 cup sultana raisins
11. 1/4 cup shredded coconut
12. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
14. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:43 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 stages f (165 ranges c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. integrate butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. add flour, oats, malted milk powder, dates, apples, sultana raisins, coconut, baking soda, cinnamon, and ginger; blend until dough comes together.
3. scoop up 2 tablespoons of dough and roll right into a ball among your fingers. area onto the prepared baking sheet; press all the way down to flatten slightly. repeat with remaining dough.
4. bake in the preheated oven till golden brown, 18 to twenty minutes. switch to twine racks to cool completely, about 10 minutes.