1. 2 tablespoons butter
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 3 cloves garlic, mashed
5. 2 large zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
6. 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread pieces
7. 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
10. 1 pound/455 gm imitation crabmeat
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
12. 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
13. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, according to taste
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. warm butter and olive oil in a big pan over medium heat. add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is smooth not browned, for 5 mins.
3. scoop flesh from the zucchini halves the use of a spoon, leaving a 1/four-inch layer intact. chop zucchini flesh and stir into the pan. cook till tender, for 5 minutes. add bread pieces, parsley, salt, and pepper. lessen heat to low.
4. flake crabmeat into the pan, leaving a few larger chunks. add lemon juice and floor mustard. cook till crabmeat is heated for 3 mins.
5. spread crabmeat mixture evenly many of the zucchini halves. sprinkle parmesan cheese on pinnacle.
6. bake in the heated oven until zucchini is smooth, for 30 minutes.