1. 2/3 cup dry potato flakes
2. 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3. 1 teaspoon garlic salt
4. 1 (3 pound) chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces
5. 1/3 cup butter, melted
Time : Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line with foil a baking sheet or a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Stir until well mixed.
3. Dip chicken pieces into melted butter or margarine, and roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in prepared pan.
4. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender and golden brown.