grated cheddar cheese is introduced to this cream soup with broccoli and onion cooked in bird broth.
1. 2 cups chicken broth
2. 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli
3. 1/4 cup chopped onion
4. 1 cup milk
5. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
6. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
7. 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
8. salt and pepper to taste
1. deliver broth to a boil. upload broccoli and onion. cook dinner for five mins, or until broccoli is tender.
2. in a separate bowl, slowly upload milk to flour, and blend until well blended.
3. stir flour aggregate into broth combination. cook, stirring constantly, until soup is thick and bubbly. add cheese if favored; stir until melted. add seasonings and serve.