sauteed chopped spinach is delivered to a roux-thickened combination of milk and chicken bouillon for a quick and smooth-to-prepare soup. this technique works properly with a diffusion of greens.
1. 1 1/2 cups water
2. 3 cubes chicken bouillon
3. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
4. 3 tablespoons butter
5. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
6. 3 cups milk
7. 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
8. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. in a medium saucepan, combine water, bouillon, and spinach. convey to a boil, and cook dinner until spinach is gentle.
2. melt butter in a large saucepan over medium warmness. stir in flour, and cook for two minutes. steadily whisk in milk. season with minced onion, salt, and pepper. cook dinner, stirring constantly, till thickened. stir in spinach mixture.