1. 2 pounds boneless picnic ham, or more to taste
2. sea salt to taste
3. 1/2 cup brown sugar
4. 1/4 cup sorghum syrup
5. 2 tablespoons brown mustard
6. 1 tablespoon brandy
7. 1 tablespoon dry mustard
8. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
11. 24 whole cloves
12. 2 cups brewed coffee, or as needed
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours, Ready In:2 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (a hundred seventy five levels c).
2. location ham fat aspect-up on a rack in a roasting pan. score ham fat in a crisscross layout; season with sea salt.
3. blend brown sugar, sorghum syrup, brown mustard, brandy, dry mustard, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger together in a bowl for the basting aggregate. brush 1/3 basting mixture on top of ham and stick cloves into fats. pour coffee into bottom of roasting pan.
4. cook dinner ham in the preheated oven, brushing with remaining basting aggregate each 30 minutes, till an on the spot-read thermometer inserted inside the center reads 165 tiers f (seventy four stages c), approximately 2 hours total.