1. 1/4 cup water
2. 1/4 cup white sugar
3. 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
4. 1 scoop raspberry sorbet
5. 1 fluid ounce dry gin
6. 4 fluid ounces Prosecco
7. 1 fresh cranberry (optional)
8. 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 6 Minutes
1. combine water, sugar, and rosemary leaves in a small saucepan. bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. lessen warmth to low; permit simmer for 1 minute. do away with from warmth and allow syrup steep, about half-hour.
2. strain syrup right into a sterilized glass jar. cowl and refrigerate until completely chilled, at the least 20 minutes.
3. drop sorbet into the lowest of a champagne flute. pour 1 fluid ounce rosemary syrup and gin on top. pour in prosecco very slowly so that it does now not overflow. garnish with 1 cranberry and sprig of rosemary.