1. 4 boneless pork cutlets
2. 1 1/2 cups/355 ml red wine
3. 1/2 cup/64 gm whole berry cranberry sauce
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 1/4 teaspoon finely grated ginger
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. warm a pan over medium-low heat.keep red meat cutlets in a pan and pour red wine around cutlets. cook cutlets in red wine until warm and wine starts off evolved to lessen, approximately five mins. serve red meat in a plate.
2. add cranberry sauce into crimson wine, turn warmness to medium-high, and stirring continuously, until warm and barely reduces, about 5 minutes.add salt and ginger into cranberry aggregate, keep back red meat to pan, and prepare until beef reaches favored, for five minutes.