1. 1 1/2 cups water (80 degrees F (27 degrees C))
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
4. 2 teaspoons salt
5. 3 tablespoons powdered milk
6. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
9. 1/2 cup very finely chopped pecans
10. 4 cups whole wheat bread flour
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
12. 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 55 Minutes
1.place water, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, powdered milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, pecans, flour, yeast, and cranberries in a bread gadget inside the order indexed. run “dough” cycle. test dough halfway via kneading cycle to make certain it has a tacky consistency.
2. grease a loaf pan. transfer dough to a gently floured paintings surface. form into a loaf; place within the loaf pan. cowl loosely with a towel or waxed paper and permit upward thrust in warm region till doubled, 30 to forty five mins.
3.heat oven to 175 c).
4. bake within the heated oven till golden brown, about 30 minutes. invert onto a wire rack to cool.