1. 3 1/3 cups white whole wheat flour
2. 1 1/3 cups warm water
3. 1/3 cup agave syrup
4. 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
5. 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
6. 4 teaspoons vital wheat gluten
7. 1 tablespoon yeast
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1/3 cup dried cranberries
10. 3 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
11. 2 tablespoons finely chopped almonds
12. 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 20 Minutes
1. location white entire wheat flour, water, agave syrup, oil, flax seeds, vital wheat gluten, yeast, and salt in a bread device inside the order recommended by using the producer. run “dough” cycle. add cranberries, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachios at some point of the second one kneading cycle.
2. grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan. take away dough from the system. punch down gently and shape into a loaf. area within the pan. cowl and let rise until almost doubled, about forty five minutes.
3. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five ranges c).
4. bake in the preheated oven till pinnacle of the loaf is golden brown, approximately forty mins.