tangy cranberry sauce, creamy brie cheese, and walnuts come collectively in crispy shells for chew-length thanksgiving appetizers with wow component.
1. 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese, rind removed
2. cooking spray
3. 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
4. 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
5. 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
6. sea salt to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 23 Minutes
1. region brie cheese within the freezer for 20 minutes. oil a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. roll 1 puff pastry sheet out right into a 10×14-inch rectangle. reduce the sheet lengthwise into four even strips and crosswise into 6 even strips; there have to be 24 squares. separate and press them lightly into the muffin cups.
3. reduce chilled brie cheese into 24 pieces about three/4-inch in size. add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce to each pastry-covered muffin cup; press in 1 piece of brie and pinnacle with 1 teaspoon of chopped walnuts. sprinkle bites with sea salt. chill for at the least 30 minutes and up to a few days.
four. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred levels c).
5. bake bites inside the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 mins.