1. 2 quarts oil for frying, or as needed
2. 1 pound pork belly, cut into 1-inch squares
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:11 Minutes
1. heat approximately four inches of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five degrees c).
2. fry beef belly squares in batches until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. drain on paper towels.
3. warmness about four inches of oil in another large saucepan to 425 levels f (218 levels c).
4. fry red meat belly squares in batches a 2d time till skin “pops,” 30 seconds to 1 minute. drain on clean paper towels.