1. 2 Cornish game hens
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
5. kitchen twine
7. 1/2 cup seedless strawberry jam
8. 1 tablespoon white wine (such as Pacific Rim Dry Riesling)
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
10. 1/4 teaspoon salt
11. 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
12. 1 dried Thai chile pepper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:33 Minutes, Ready In:48 Minutes
1.heat oven to 220 degrees c. set a metal rack over a baking sheet.
2. rub cornish hens with olive oil; season internal and out with salt and pepper. area 1 sprig rosemary in the cavity of each hen. tie legs together with kitchen wire. region hens breast aspect-up on the rack.
3. roast hens inside the heated oven until an on the spot-examine thermometer inserted into the thigh, near the bone, reads a hundred sixty five tiers f (seventy four stages c), 25 to 35 minutes.
4.mix strawberry jam, white wine, balsamic vinegar, 1/four teaspoon salt, and 1/eight teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. cook dinner and stir till jam starts offevolved to soften,for 3 mins.. add thai chile pepper; allow steep for 5 mins.
5. get rid of sauce from heat and discard pepper. serve alongside cornish hens.