1. 1 small poblano pepper
2. 1 small serrano pepper
3. 3 tablespoons canola oil
4. 1/2 onion, thinly sliced, or to taste
5. 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
6. 8 ears corn, shucked and kernels removed
7. 1 roasted red pepper, diced
8. salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
9. 1 lime, juiced
10. 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
11. 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
12. 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
13. 1/4 cup grated Cotija cheese
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:19 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 14 Minutes
1. set oven rack approximately 6 inches from the warmth source and preheat the oven’s broiler. line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. reduce poblano and serrano peppers in half from pinnacle to backside; take away stems, seeds, and ribs. place peppers with reduce aspects down onto the prepared baking sheet.
3. prepare dinner underneath the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, five to eight minutes. region blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. allow peppers to steam as they cool, approximately 20 minutes. eliminate and discard skins. cube peppers.
4. warmth oil in a massive saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. add onions; cook and stir until softened, five to 7 minutes. upload garlic and serrano pepper; saute until aromatic, about 1 minute. upload corn, crimson pepper, and poblano pepper. saute till corn is smooth, eight to ten mins. season vegetable aggregate with salt and pepper.
5. stir lime juice, butter, creme fraiche, and cilantro into the vegetable aggregate. transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with cotija cheese.