1. 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
2. 1/4 cup butter, softened
3. 2 tablespoons white sugar
4. 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
5. 1 cup white sugar
6. 3 eggs
7. 3 (4 ounce) bars semisweet chocolate
8. 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
9. 1/8 teaspoon salt
10. 1 cup sour cream
11. 2 tablespoons raspberry essence
13. 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
14. 3 (4 ounce) bars semisweet chocolate
15. 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
16. 12 fresh raspberries
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:49 Minutes, Ready In:14 Hours 49 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). butter a nine-inch springform pan.
2. combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup butter, and a couple of tablespoons sugar in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. beat cream cheese in a bowl the usage of an electric mixer till clean. add 1 cup sugar regularly; blend till well mixed. upload eggs, 1 at a time; beat at low velocity till very smooth.
4. set a warmth-evidence bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. wreck 3 bars of chocolate into pieces and vicinity in the bowl; add 4 tablespoons cream and salt. stir until melted, approximately 2 mins.
5. pour chocolate into cream cheese mixture; blend properly. stir in bitter cream and raspberry essence; beat till clean. pour into the prepared pan.
6. bake within the middle of the preheated oven till set but nevertheless smooth, about forty five mins. do no longer over bake; the cake will company up when chilled. flip off heat; leave cake in oven with door ajar for forty five mins more. take away cake from oven; refrigerate inside the pan till firm, as a minimum 12 hours.
7. remove cake from pan carefully; switch to a serving plate. top with a completely skinny layer of raspberry jam.
8. set a heat-evidence bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. ruin closing 3 bars of chocolate into pieces and place inside the bowl; upload 3 tablespoons cream. stir until melted, approximately 2 minutes. pour the melted chocolate lightly over the cake. arrange raspberries on top; refrigerate till set, approximately 30 minutes.