1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 pound haddock, cut into cubes
3. 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
4. 1 shallot, finely chopped
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. 1 (13.5 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
7. 2 teaspoons red curry paste
8. 2 teaspoons curry powder
9. 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
10. 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
11. 2 cups baby spinach
12. 1 cup shelled edamame
13. 2 green onions, sliced
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:38 Minutes
1. warmth olive oil in a big pot till particularly warm. add haddock; cook until browned, approximately three mins consistent with facet. add pink bell pepper, shallot, and garlic; cook and stir till shallot softens, about three mins.
2. pour coconut milk into the pot. whisk in curry paste, curry powder, coriander, and turmeric. reduce heat; simmer until coconut milk is decreased by 1/4, 6 to 7 mins. stir in spinach and edamame. prepare dinner until spinach is wilted and edamame is heated thru, 3 to four mins. sprinkle green onions over curry.