1. 1 onion, quartered
2. 4 cloves garlic
3. 1 tablespoon grated ginger
4. 1 teaspoon chopped green chile pepper
5. 1/4 cup olive oil
6. 1 Cornish hen, skinned and cut into small pieces
7. 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
8. 1 tablespoon tandoori masala (Indian curry powder)
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. 1 cup coconut milk
11. 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
12. 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours 13 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 33 Minutes
1. place onion, garlic, ginger, and green chile pepper in a meals processor; process into a coarse paste.
2. warmness oil in a large skillet over medium-low warmth. upload onion paste; prepare dinner and stir till aromatic, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. blend cornish chicken, yogurt, tandoori masala, and salt together in a bowl. add to the skillet; cook dinner and stir until hen is fairly dry, approximately 10 minutes.
4. switch hen mixture to a slow cooker. stir in coconut milk, all but 1 teaspoon cilantro, and mint. cook on low until flavors integrate, approximately 2 hours.
5. garnish with reserved 1 teaspoon cilantro.