those tasty, gradual cooked, cocktail meatballs simmered in cranberry sauce will disappear quickly from absolutely everyone's excursion party.
1. 1 pound lean ground beef
2. 1 egg
3. 2 tablespoons water
4. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
5. 3 tablespoons minced onion
6. 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
7. 3/4 cup chili sauce
8. 1 tablespoon brown sugar
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 25 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 levels c).
2. in a big bowl, blend collectively the ground red meat, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. roll into small meatballs.
3. bake in preheated oven for 20 to twenty-five minutes, turning as soon as.
4. in a sluggish cooker or big saucepan over low warmth, combo the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. upload meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.