2. 1 1/4 cups panko bread crumbs
3. 1/2 cup white sugar
4. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
6. 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
8. 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
9. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
10. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
11. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
13. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
14. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
15. 1/2 cup white sugar
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:5 Hours 15 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degrees c.
2.mix bread crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl of a meals processor; process for 15 seconds.add in melted butter; technique until wet crumbs form,for 1 minute. press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate (now not deep dish).
3. bake in the heated oven until deep golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. cool absolutely, about 30 minutes.
4. beat pumpkin and cream cheese together inside the bowl of a stand mixer until no lumps remain,for 2 mins. add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine. switch mixture to a bowl.
5. pour cream and 1/2 cup sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer; beat on high till stiff peaks form, for 5 minutes. fold into pumpkin mixture with a rubber spatula, being cautious now not to deflate the cream. pour combination into the crust; refrigerate till set, 4 hours to in a single day.