1. 1/3 cup dried lentils
2. 2 tablespoons dried pinto beans
3. 2 tablespoons dried white beans
4. 2 tablespoons dried Great Northern beans
5. 2 tablespoons dried red beans
6. 6 cups warm water, or as needed, divided
7. 1 cup honey, divided
8. 3 cups bread flour, or more as needed, divided
9. 4 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast, divided
10. 1/2 cup wheat germ
11. 1/2 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (such as Grape-Nuts®)
12. 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
13. 1/4 cup ground spelt
14. 1/4 cup oat bran
15. 1/4 cup steel cut oats
16. 1/4 cup millet
17. 2 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed, divided
18. 2/3 cup canola oil
19. 1/4 cup white sugar
20. 2 teaspoons salt
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 40 Minutes, Ready In:12 Hours
1. area lentils, pinto beans, white beans, notable northern beans, and crimson beans into a large field and cowl with numerous inches of cool water; let soak eight hours to in a single day.
2. drain lentils, pinto beans, white beans, northern beans, and crimson beans; integrate in a massive pot. add 1 cup warm water; deliver to a boil. lessen warmness to medium; prepare dinner till soft, adding more water if wanted, about forty five mins. cool to room temperature.
3. dissolve 1 tablespoon honey, 2 cups bread flour, and a pair of applications yeast in 2 cups warm water in a bowl to make the starter.
4. mix wheat germ, wheat and barley cereal, flax seeds, spelt, oat bran, oats, and millet collectively in a bowl. upload 2 cups warm water, 2 programs yeast, and 1 1/four cups all-reason flour; stir till nicely blended.
5. puree bean aggregate in a food processor; transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer outfitted with a dough hook. add the starter and wheat germ aggregate; blend. add the 1 cup water, ultimate honey, canola oil, sugar, and salt; mix to mix. add the ultimate 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour in batches, blending very well after every addition; stir till no dry spots continue to be.
6. turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until clean and elastic, approximately 8 mins. area in a massive, lightly-oiled bowl; flip to coat. cowl with a towel; allow rise in a warm place until doubled in size, approximately 1 hour.
7. grease three big loaf pans. divide dough similarly and location into the prepared pans. cowl and let rise till doubled in volume, approximately forty mins.
8. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five stages c).
9. bake in the preheated oven till golden brown, approximately forty five minutes.
10. remove loaves from pans and return to oven, placed upside-down at the naked oven rack. keep baking till bottoms are browned, approximately five mins. remove from oven; permit cool.