1. 3 cups hemp milk
2. 3 tablespoons chia seeds
3. 1/2 cup cocoa powder
4. 1/2 cup agave nectar
5. 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
6. 2 teaspoons almond extract
7. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1 pinch ground black pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:5 Hours 40 Minutes
1. heat hemp milk in a pan over medium heat till warmed, for 5 minutes.remove pan from heat and stir chia seeds into hemp milk. allow combination sit, stirring every so often every hour, till thickened, 2 to 3 hours.
2. blend cocoa powder, agave nectar, baking chocolate, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and pepper into chia-milk aggregate; mixture in a excessive-powered blender till clean. cool aggregate in refrigerator for three hours.
3. blend combination in an ice cream maker according to producer’s instructions until frozen, 25 to half-hour.