1. 1 1/4 cups white sugar
2. 3 eggs
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
5. 2 teaspoons baking powder
6. 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five ranges c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a massive bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer till frothy. add flour and baking powder and blend well. fold in chocolate portions until a sticky dough bureaucracy. separate dough into 2 portions and form each component into a long, thick log. area logs 2 inches apart at the organized baking sheet.
3. bake logs in the preheated oven till golden brown, 15 to twenty mins.
4. put off logs from the oven and cool until effortlessly dealt with, approximately five minutes. transfer to a cutting board; slice logs diagonally into 3/four-inch slices the use of a serrated knife.
5. go back cantucci slices to the baking sheet and return to the oven. flip off oven and allow cantucci to dry inside the warm oven for 30 minutes. cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving.