1. cooking spray
2. 2 cups all-purpose flour
3. 1 cup white sugar
4. 3/4 cup brown sugar
5. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6. 1 teaspoon baking powder
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 cup water
9. 2/3 cup vegetable oil
10. 1/3 cup milk
11. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
13. 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
14. 3 tablespoons butter, softened
15. 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
16. 1 tablespoon milk, or more to taste
17. 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five levels c). grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. stir flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a big bowl. pour in water, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract; blend till nicely mixed. spread into the organized pan.
3. bake within the preheated oven till pinnacle is dry and edges have started out to shy away from the perimeters of the pan, approximately 30 minutes. permit cool absolutely, about half-hour.
4. stir confectioners’ sugar, butter, and cocoa powder collectively in a bowl till clean. blend in sufficient milk to attain a spreading consistency.
5. spread frosting over cooled cakes; drizzle caramel topping on pinnacle. cut into squares.