this easy one-pot meal with floor pork, onion, chipotle chili powder, tomatoes, corn and seasoned rice is at the desk in beneath 30 minutes.
1. 1 pound lean ground beef
2. 1 small onion, chopped
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder, or more to taste
5. 1 (28 ounce) can no-salt crushed tomatoes in puree
6. 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added beef broth
7. 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Mexican Rice
8. 1 (11 ounce) can low-sodium corn, drained
1. place floor red meat, onion, and garlic in a lightly greased dutch oven. cook over medium heat till ground pork is browned, breaking it aside with a wood spoon because it chefs.
2. upload chili powder, tomatoes, and red meat broth and simmer for 10 mins.
three. add knorr(r) rice and corn and cook dinner every other 7 minutes.