1. 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2. 9 tablespoons margarine, divided
3. 5 tablespoons water
4. 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
5. 1 cup cake flour
6. 1 cup Chinese barbeque sauce
7. 5 1/4 ounces Chinese barbeque pork, diced
8. 2 egg yolks, beaten
9. 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (175 levels c). grease 2 baking sheets.
2. combine all-reason flour, 4 half tablespoons margarine, water, and confectioners’ sugar in a massive bowl; knead until a dough forms.
3. combine final four 1/2 tablespoons margarine and cake flour in a separate bowl; knead until a dough forms.
4. wrap the cake flour dough around the all-reason flour dough; roll out into a 8×16-inch sheet. fold into 3 sections as you would an envelope. roll into a log approximately 1-inch thick. flatten to make a 4×31-inch strip; reduce into 10 squares.
5. mix barbeque sauce and fish fry red meat collectively in a bowl.
6. area 1 tablespoon of the aggregate within the middle of each square of dough. brush edges of dough with egg yolk. roll up dough, sealing the ends. brush the pinnacle of every pastry with egg yolk; sprinkle sesame seeds on pinnacle. switch pastries to the organized baking sheets.
7. bake in the preheated oven until crisp and golden, about 25 mins.