2. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
3. 2 onions, chopped
4. 1 pound ground beef
5. 1 tablespoon paprika
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
7. 1 cube beef bouillon
8. 1/2 cup hot water
9. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
10. salt and ground black pepper to taste
11. 1 cup black olives
12. 1/2 cup raisins
14. 2 cups all-purpose flour
15. 1 teaspoon salt
16. 1 pinch white sugar
17. 2/3 cup shortening (such as Crisco®)
18. 6 tablespoons cold water, or as needed
19. 3 eggs, beaten
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. warmth oil in a skillet over medium warmth; fry onions until transparent, approximately 5 mins. add floor pork, paprika, and 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar. prepare dinner and stir until beef is browned, about 5 minutes more.
2. dissolve bouillon dice in hot water; stir into pork mixture. add oregano, salt, and pepper. simmer over low warmth until flavors combine, 5 to ten minutes. stir in olives and raisins; take away from warmness and let cool.
3. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred tiers c).
4. sift flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 pinch sugar together in a bowl. reduce in shortening with 2 knives or a pastry blender until the aggregate resembles coarse crumbs. upload bloodless water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until dough sticks together. shape dough into 2 identical balls. roll out crusts to in shape a 9-inch pie pan. area backside crust in pie pan.
5. spoon filling into pie crust; use a slotted spoon to avoid moving oil. pour in overwhelmed eggs; cowl with top crust. pinch edges collectively; cut 4 slits in the pinnacle for vents.
6. bake within the preheated oven for 10 mins. reduce heat to 350 ranges f (175 ranges c); bake until golden, 35 to 40 mins greater.