1. 1 small spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
2. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
3. 1/4 cup chopped white onion
4. 1 clove garlic, minced
5. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
6. 1/2 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
7. 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
9. salt and ground black pepper to taste
10. 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste
11. 1 pinch dried oregano
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 3 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 28 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five degrees c). vicinity spaghetti squash cut-facet down in a nonstick baking pan.
2. bake spaghetti squash inside the preheated oven till gentle when pierced with a fork, approximately 45 minutes. cool in the pan for 5 minutes. switch to a cooling rack; cool until without difficulty handled.
3. warmness 1 tablespoon olive oil in a big skillet over medium warmness. add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion softens, 3 to 5 minutes. stir in bird breasts, tomatoes with juice, italian seasoning, and paprika; prepare dinner till hen is not red in the middle, 15 to twenty minutes. take away from warmth; spoon out extra liquid.
4. scrape squash flesh into spaghetti strands the use of a fork. stir squash strands into the skillet. fold in ultimate 1 tablespoon olive oil with a spatula. season with salt and pepper. serve in a pasta bowl garnished with parmesan cheese and oregano.