1. 1 small halved and seeded spaghetti squash
2. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1/4 cup chopped white onion
4. 1 clove crushed garlic
5. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
6. 1/2 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted chopped tomatoes
7. 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
9. salt and ground black pepper
10. 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
11. 1 pinch dried oregano
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 3 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 28 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degrees c.place spaghetti squash cut-facet down in a nonstick baking pan.
2. bake spaghetti squash inside the heated oven till gentle,for 45 minutes. cool in the pan for 5 minutes. switch to a cooling rack; let it cool.
3.heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat. add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion softens, 3 to 5 minutes. stir in bird breasts, tomatoes with juice, italian seasoning, and paprika;cook till hen is not red in the middle, 15 to twenty minutes. take away from heat; take out extra liquid.
4. scrape squash flesh into spaghetti strands the use of a fork. stir squash strands into the pan. fold in ultimate 1 tablespoon olive oil with a spatula. season with salt and pepper. serve in a pasta bowl garnished with parmesan cheese and oregano.