1. 2/3 cup olive oil
2. 3 tablespoons lemon juice
3. 3 tablespoons water
4. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
5. 4 teaspoons lemon zest
6. 1/2 teaspoon oregano
7. salt and ground black pepper
8. seeded and thinly sliced 3 large tomatoes
9. thinly sliced 1 large English cucumber
10. 2 green bell pepper chopped
11. chopped 1/2 small red onion
12. drained and chopped 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
13. 2 cloves garlic crushed
14. 4 pita bread rounds
15. 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:14 Minutes, Ready In:44 Minutes
1.heat grill on medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
2.mix olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, water, 2 teaspoons italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3.place cucumber, green pepper, pink onion, artichoke hearts, and garlic in a bowl. toss salad to distribute frivolously. reduce every pita bread round into 4 to five slices.
4. toast pita bread on the heated grill till slight grill marks seem, about 4 minutes.
5.place fowl in a grill pan and coat with the closing 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, salt, and pepper. switch the pan to the grill.
6. grill the chicken until not crimson inside the center and the juices run clear, for 10 minutes consistent with aspect. an immediate-study thermometer inserted into the center must read at the least 165 levels f (seventy four stages c).
7. set up hen, salad, and pita bread on a serving plate and experience sandwich-style.