1. 2/3 cup olive oil
2. 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
3. 3 tablespoons water
4. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
5. 4 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
6. 1/2 teaspoon oregano
7. salt and ground black pepper to taste
8. 3 large tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
9. 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
10. 2 green bell pepper, cut into rings
11. 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
12. 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
13. 2 cloves garlic, pressed
14. 4 pita bread rounds
15. 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:14 Minutes, Ready In:44 Minutes
1. preheat grill for medium warmness and lightly oil the grate.
2. combine olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, water, 2 teaspoons italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. area cucumber, green pepper, pink onion, artichoke hearts, and garlic in a big bowl. toss salad to distribute frivolously. reduce every pita bread round into 4 to five slices.
4. toast pita bread on the preheated grill till slight grill marks seem, about 4 minutes.
5. area fowl in a grill pan and coat with the closing 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, salt, and pepper. switch the pan to the grill.
6. grill the chicken until not crimson inside the center and the juices run clear, five to 10 minutes consistent with aspect. an immediate-study thermometer inserted into the center must read at the least 165 levels f (seventy four stages c).
7. set up hen, salad, and pita bread on a serving plate and experience sandwich-style or as person additives.