chopped corn tortillas are cooked into this chicken soup along with garlic, onions, cumin and chili powder.
1. 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas, coarsely chopped
3. 6 cloves garlic, minced
4. 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
5. 1 onion, chopped
6. 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
7. 2 tablespoons ground cumin
8. 1 tablespoon chili powder
9. 3 bay leaves
10. 6 cups chicken broth
11. 1 teaspoon salt
12. 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
13. 5 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:55 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. in a massive inventory pot warmth oil. upload tortillas, garlic, cilantro and onion. saute for two to three mins.
2. stir in tomatoes and produce to a boil. upload cumin, chili powder, bay leaves and hen stock. go back to a boil, reduce warmth to medium and add salt and cayenne. simmer for 30 minutes eliminate bay leaves and stir in fowl. heat via and serve.