1. 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
2. 2 tablespoons chipotle chile-flavored olive oil
3. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
4. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
5. 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
6. 1 cup sugar snap peas
7. 1 cup chopped onion
8. 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
9. 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
10. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
11. 1/4 cup white wine
12. 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
14. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
15. 1 tablespoon water
16. 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. blend bird, chipotle-flavored olive oil, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
2. heat garlic-flavored olive oil in a pan over medium heat; cook and stir snap peas, onion, crimson bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and garlic till partly soft, about 5 minutes. upload white wine, garlic pepper seasoning, and floor ginger to vegetable mixture; cook and stir till chicken is sort of cooked through for five mins.
3.mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved.
4.mix mushrooms and cornstarch mixture into chicken mixture; cook and stir until sauce is thickened and fowl is no longer pink within the middle, for more 5 mins .