1. 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
2. 2 tablespoons chipotle chile-flavored olive oil
3. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
4. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
5. 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil, or more as needed
6. 1 cup sugar snap peas
7. 1 cup chopped onion
8. 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
9. 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
10. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
11. 1/4 cup white wine
12. 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
14. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
15. 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
16. 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. blend bird, chipotle-flavored olive oil, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
2. warmth garlic-flavored olive oil in a wok or large skillet over medium warmness; prepare dinner and stir snap peas, onion, crimson bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and garlic till partly soft, about 5 minutes. upload white wine, garlic pepper seasoning, and floor ginger to vegetable mixture; cook dinner and stir till chicken is sort of cooked through, approximately five mins.
3. whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved.
four. mix mushrooms and cornstarch mixture into chicken mixture; cook dinner and stir until sauce is thickened and fowl is no longer pink within the middle, about 5 mins extra.