crispy golden brown chook schnitzel is topped with a fab mango cream cheese sauce in this elegant principal dish your visitors will love.
1. 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2. 1 cup all-purpose flour
3. 3 eggs
4. 2 tablespoons water
5. 4 cups bread crumbs
6. 2 mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
7. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
8. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
9. 2 tablespoons mango jam
10. 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or as needed
11. 2 shallots, chopped
12. sea salt to taste
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:36 Minutes
1. vicinity bird on a solid, stage surface. firmly pound with the easy facet of a meat mallet to an even 1/4-inch thickness.
2. pour flour right into a shallow bowl. whisk eggs with water in a separate bowl. spread bread crumbs on a shallow plate.
three. dredge every bird breast in flour. dip into the egg mixture; press into the bread crumbs to coat each aspects. place breaded chook on a large plate.
four. combine mangoes, cream cheese, heavy cream, and mango jam in a blender; puree into a clean sauce. transfer sauce to the fridge to thicken up.
five. heat oil in a massive skillet over medium heat. cook dinner breaded chook until golden brown and no longer red inside the center, about three minutes in line with aspect.
6. spoon mango sauce over cooked hen. garnish with chopped shallots and sea salt.