1. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
2. 3 tablespoons chopped onion
3. 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
4. 3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
5. 6 tablespoons butter
6. 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. in a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook dinner and stir skinless, boneless bird breast halves, onion and garlic. prepare dinner till onions are gentle and bird is lightly browned.
2. in a medium bowl, blend bird aggregate, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
3. preheat oven to 325 stages f (a hundred sixty five degrees c).
4. unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. region about one tablespoon of the bird mixture on every rectangle. fold into balls.
5. set up balls on a massive baking sheet. bake within the preheated oven 12 mins, or till golden brown.