1. 1 (16 ounce) package bow-tie pasta
2. olive oil
3. 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
4. 1 onion, diced
5. 1 orange bell pepper, diced
6. 1 red bell pepper, diced
7. 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
8. 1 teaspoon dried basil
9. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
10. 1/2 (26 ounce) jar tomato sauce (such as Newman’s Own®)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:29 Minutes, Ready In:49 Minutes
1. convey a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook dinner bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring on occasion, till gentle yet company to the chew, approximately 12 minutes. drain.
2. warmth oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. add chicken strips; cook and stir until not pink in the middle and the juices run clear, five to 7 minutes. switch to a plate coated with paper towels.
3. lessen warmness underneath skillet to medium; add onion, orange bell pepper, red bell pepper, garlic, dried basil, and pink pepper flakes to skillet. cook dinner and stir till onions are translucent and peppers are softened, three to 5 mins. upload tomato sauce; warmth for about 2 minutes. upload bird; cook for another 2 to 3 mins. element cooked pasta into bowls; spoon bird and sauce combination on top.