1. 1 (16 ounce) package bow-tie pasta
2. olive oil
3. 2 chicken breasts thin strips
4. 1 chopped onion
5. 1 crushed orange bell pepper
6. 1 chopped red bell pepper
7. 1 crushed clove garlic
8. 1 teaspoon dried basil
9. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper powder
10. 1/2 (26 ounce) jar tomato sauce
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:29 Minutes, Ready In:49 Minutes
1. boil salted water in a pot. boil pasta and keep on check, boil till it become soft and drain.
2.heat pan on a medium heat. add chicken strips; cook and stir until not pink in the middle and the juices run clear, five to 7 minutes. switch to a plate coated with paper towels.
3.sim heat; add onion, orange bell pepper, red bell pepper, garlic, dried basil, and pink pepper flakes to a pan. cook and stir till onions are little brown and peppers are softened, for 5 mins. add tomato sauce; warmth for 2 minutes. add bird; cook for another 2 to 3 mins. put cooked pasta into bowls; spoon bird and sauce combination on top.